Jaipur (Rajasthan), Aug 10 (ANI): The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Thursday busted spoof call gangs in Rajasthan’s Jaipur, Jodhpur and Sri Ganganagar. Posing as an ACB officer, Sahil Rajpal, grandson of BJP leader, allegedly demanded Rs 10 lakh from Public Health Engineering Department engineers for settling a fraud case in which they were allegedly involved. Sahil was taken into custody and was interrogated later.
- Next story Chandigarh stalking case: Accused Vikas Barala, his friend sent to 2-day police custody
- Previous story Japan gives exposure to foreign students and artists
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!