Jaipur (Rajasthan), Aug 10 (ANI): The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Thursday busted spoof call gangs in Rajasthan’s Jaipur, Jodhpur and Sri Ganganagar. Posing as an ACB officer, Sahil Rajpal, grandson of BJP leader, allegedly demanded Rs 10 lakh from Public Health Engineering Department engineers for settling a fraud case in which they were allegedly involved. Sahil was taken into custody and was interrogated later.
- BJP leader Radheshyam’s grandson held for extorting money by making spoof calls
- Japan gives exposure to foreign students and artists
- Akshay Kumar, Varun Dhawan meet Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Sri Lankan navy apprehends 12 Indian fishermen
- From cash, caste and community, politics must return to character, caliber, capacity and conduct: Venkaiah Naidu