Agartala (Tripura), Feb 27 (ANI): After the Indian Air Force (IAF) carried out aerial strikes at Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) terror camps in Pakistan’s Balakot on early morning of Tuesday, people in Tripura also gathered on streets to celebration this auspicious moment. After 12 days of Pulwama attack which took place on February 14 and killed 40 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) jawans, IAF decided to answer back. Hundreds of youths with the tricolor raised slogan of ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ in support of the strike. College students also brought out processions in support of the air strike on suspected militant camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK). Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Mahila Morcha also organised a programme of lighting candles in which the Chief Minister of Tripura Biplab Kumar Deb also took part.
- BJP Mahila Morcha salute IAF for carrying out air strikes in Pakistan
- IAF air strikes in PoK: ‘Main desh nahi mitne doonga’, says PM Modi
- IAF air strikes in PoK: India firmly & resolutely committed to fight terrorism, says MEA
- Surgical strike ‘Hindustan ki janta ko mubarak ho’: Baloch activist Naela Quadri Baloch
- IAF air strikes in PoK: India struck biggest camp of JeM in Balakot, says MEA