Chanduali (UP), Jan 20 (ANI): Sadhana Singh, BJP MLA from Uttar Pradesh, became a huge embarrassment to the party after she used obscene remarks for BSP supremo Mayawati, saying the latter was “worse than trans people”. Sadhana, who represents Mughalsarai constituency in Chandauli district, said Mayawati appeared to be neither a woman, nor a man, and that she didn’t understand her own dignity. Sadhana also said that Mayawati collaborated with those people who were responsible for abusing her dignity in the first place, referring to the Guest House incident of 1995. “jis din mahila ka blouse, petticoat, saari phat jaaye, wo mahila na satta ke liye aage aati hai. Usko pure desh ki mahila kalankit maanti hai.Wo to kinnar se bhi jyada badtar hai, kyunki wo to na nar hai, na mahila hai,” the BJP MLA said while addressing a gathering in Chandauli.
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela
- Women around the world march for social justice
- Mourinho says his best only comes when he’s ‘very happy’