Samba/ Jammu, Apr 20 (ANI): Countering his highly controversial statement that ‘bullets are the only way to deal with stone pelters in Jammu and Kashmir’, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MLA Chandra Prakash Ganga on Thursday said public representatives should talk and listen to stone pelter’s and should solve their grievances. However, the statement was given by Mr. Ganga on Tuesday and after political reactions he took a U-Turn.
- Next story IMF downplays differences with Trump administration over trade
- Previous story Five Madhesi parties unify to form Rastriya Janata Party
- Canadian authorities search for motive after driver plows van into crowd
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto