Samba/ Jammu, Apr 20 (ANI): Countering his highly controversial statement that ‘bullets are the only way to deal with stone pelters in Jammu and Kashmir’, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MLA Chandra Prakash Ganga on Thursday said public representatives should talk and listen to stone pelter’s and should solve their grievances. However, the statement was given by Mr. Ganga on Tuesday and after political reactions he took a U-Turn.
- BJP MLA takes U-Turn, asks politicians to talk to stone pelters
- Five Madhesi parties unify to form Rastriya Janata Party
- Inventing names for Arunachal Pradesh towns doesn’t make China’s claim legal: MEA
- Palestinians and Israeli stage rallies outside Ofer prison
- Locals compete with invading birds for fish in El Salvador lake