New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) parliamentary board meeting to decide the candidate for the vice-president’s post was held in the national capital, on Monday. The meeting took place in presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Bharatiya Janata Party President Amit Shah, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and other senior leaders. An alliance of 18 opposition parties, including the Congress, has already announced Gopalkrishna Gandhi as its candidate for vice-presidential poll scheduled for August 5.
- BJP parliamentary board meeting to decide vice-presidential candidate held
- Indian Air Force choppers airdrop food in flood-hit Rayagada
- Vice-Presidential election: NDA picks Venkaiah Naidu to contest against Opposition’s Gopalkrishna Gandhi
- 2 cows starve to death in Sirohi gaushala
- PM Modi, Amit Shah congratulate vice-presidential nominee Venkaiah Naidu