Lucknow (U.P.), July 30 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party Amit Shah and Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath had a lunch at a booth-level worker’s residence that belongs to Other Backward Castes (OBC) group in Lucknow on Sunday. Party worker Sonu Yadav was very overwhelmed form this visit. The BJP President is on a three-day tour of U.P. to strengthen the party in the state and he is expected to tackle several issues dogging the party in the state, including reports of growing disenchantment among party workers with the Yogi Adityanath government.
- BJP President, CM Yogi eat lunch at OBC worker’s house
- ‘Communist Party wants to eliminate BJP from Kerala’: O. Rajagopal
- Gunman kills one, injures three in shooting at German nightclub
- Rookie Esapekka Lappi wins his first world championship rally
- NIA raid: Protest erupts outside Devinder Singh Behl’s house