New Delhi, Jan 12 (ANI): National Spokesperson of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Sambit Patra on Friday broke the silence over four Justices accusing the Chief Justice of India (CJI) of not being responsive and alleged irregularities within the top court, and said that this is an internal matter of the SC. The BJP National Spokesperson slammed the Congress party by saying that the judiciary is independent and it has its own internal mechanism but the Congress, which has been rejected number of times by people in elections, is trying to gain political mileage. Earlier today, four Supreme Court judges, Madan B. Lokur, Kurien Joseph, Ranjan Gogoi and Jasti Chelameswar addressed the nation, where they expressed that the administration of the Supreme Court was not in order and that unless the institution of Supreme Court is preserved, democracy won’t survive in this country.
- Next story Hyderabad all set to welcome 3rd International kite festival
- Previous story E. S. L. Narasimhan visits Punjagutta police station, lauds cops for their service
- Puerto Rico’s governor calls Trump’s comment “S-H-I-T-T-Y”
- Santiago churches attacked ahead of Pope’s Chile visit
- Yamaha unveils autonomous and robot-driven motorcycles
- CM Raman Singh takes note of problems faced by people in Naxal-affected regions
- Vijay Mallya’s defence lawyers raising issues to delay extradition: Kiren Rijiju