New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has emerged winner in all three corporations at the Muncipal Council Elections in Delhi, while Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) took second spot, while Congress took third. State Election Commissioner S.K Srivastava on Wednesday said that the elections were held in a peaceful manner.While giving the details, the Delhi election commissioner said that the elections were held peacefully.
- Next story White House unveils ‘biggest tax cut’ in U.S. history
- Previous story EVMs worked properly during MCD polls: State Election Commissioner
- ‘The American people need to hear this’: Lieu
- President Kovind and his Cuban counterpart witness exchange of agreements between two nations
- Watch: EAM Swaraj meets Deputy PM of Belgium Didier Reynders
- Initially avoided ‘Soorma’ since it was hockey film: Diljit Dosanjh
- American pitbull delivers 21 puppies in Bengaluru