New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has emerged winner in all three corporations at the Muncipal Council Elections in Delhi, while Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) took second spot, while Congress took third. State Election Commissioner S.K Srivastava on Wednesday said that the elections were held in a peaceful manner.While giving the details, the Delhi election commissioner said that the elections were held peacefully.
- Next story White House unveils ‘biggest tax cut’ in U.S. history
- Previous story EVMs worked properly during MCD polls: State Election Commissioner
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018