New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has emerged winner in all three corporations at the Muncipal Council Elections in Delhi, while Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) took second spot, while Congress took third. State Election Commissioner S.K Srivastava on Wednesday said that the elections were held in a peaceful manner.While giving the details, the Delhi election commissioner said that the elections were held peacefully.
- Next story White House unveils ‘biggest tax cut’ in U.S. history
- Previous story EVMs worked properly during MCD polls: State Election Commissioner
- Politicians, actors arrive for post wedding reception of Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal
- J&K reaps benefits of over 140 development projects in Health & Medical Department
- Prince William and Prince Harry give sneak-peak into family life with latest Christmas photos
- Face masks may protect you from staph bacteria
- Herd of over 120 elephants enter habilitated areas in Mayurbhanj, destroys livelihood