Banaskantha (Gujarat), Oct 13 (ANI): Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani assured that the BJP will win nine seats of Banaskantha constituency as the people did not like Congress leaders’ behaviour when they were struggling with floods. He added that Bharatiya Janata Party has received a positive response to the Gaurav Yatra.
- Next story Jail staff spoke on Rajesh and Nupur Talwar to be released from jail today
- Previous story Surge in dengue cases in Haldwani
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists