Lok Sabha had a stormy session on Tuesday as opposition attacked the ruling BJP of staging the attack on Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s car in Gujarat which left his security man injured. Senior Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge said that BJP workers have now become terrorists who want to kill Rahul Gandhi.
- Next story China, Germany trade slippage clouds outlook
- Previous story Salman Khan Cuddles & Plays With Adorable Nephew Ahil
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry