Bagh / Kotli (PoK), Oct 22 (ANI): Anti-Pakistan protests were held today across Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Gilgit Baltistan to mark “Black Day”. It was on this day, October 22 in 1947 that the Pakistan Army disguised as tribal raiders and invaded the undivided State of Jammu and Kashmir. Protests were held in Bagh, Muzaffarabad, Rawalakot, Kotli, Gilgit and Hajirah and other places. People came out on the streets to register their protest on the 70th anniversary of the day when the Pakistan Army, disguised as tribals, attacked parts of the then undivided state of Jammu and Kashmir and occupied a third of the State. A massive rally and public meeting was held in Bagh city as the protesters raised anti-Pakistan slogans and demand freedom by Islamabad’s illegal occupation. The Kashmir National Party held a round table all parties’ conference in Kotli regarding tribal invasion of October 22, 1947 in Jammu and Kashmir. The rallies continued throughout the day. Some of the protesters gathered at Neelum Bridge in Muzaffarabad and spoke about the atrocities being committed by the Pakistan Army on the people of POK and Gilgit.
- Next story ‘Ports for Prosperity’ is our mantra: PM Modi
- Previous story PM Modi inspects Vadodara Command City Control Centre
- Alia Bhatt, Michael Diego Luna and Shakun Batra at Panel Discussion of Narcos Mexico
- Armaan, Amaal Malik and Mika Singh at Launch Dabboo Malik Video Song Tum Pukaar Lo
- Grand Trailer Launch Of ‘Kedarnath’ With Sara Ali and Sushant Singh Rajput
- Pence says ’empire and aggression’ have no place in Indo-Pacific
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ sequel cast laugh about seeing quirky poster art