Gorakhpur (U.P.), Oct 19 (ANI): While the entire nation is drenched in festivities of Diwali today, it’s ‘Black Diwali’ for Gorakhpur residents. Parents and families, who lost their children in the BRD Hospital tragedy, say this year’s Diwali holds no importance for them. Family member of one of the victims attacked the Uttar Pradesh government for celebrating the festival of lights in Ayodhya. A large number of children died in the hospital earlier this year.
- Black Diwali for Gorakhpur: BRD Hospital victims’ families to not celebrate festival
- Watch: PM Modi shares Diwali sweets with Indian Army soldiers
- Watch: MS Dhoni offers prayers at Deori temple
- Opposition parties criticize Yogi Adityanath over ‘grand Diwali celebrations’ in Ayodhya
- Watch: PM Modi calls Indian Army soldiers his family, says ‘I’ve come here to celebrate Diwali with them’