‘Soul of a Nation’, a new exhibition of U.S civil rights-era art, opens at the Tate Modern in London and is set to tour the U.S. next year. David Doyle reports.
- Next story Shia LaBeouf’s arrest video shows actor’s angry rant
- Previous story Google not liable for billion-euro French tax bill
- India and Pakistan at loggerheads after Kashmir attack
- Amrita Rao Launch Public Service Film Headrest
- Hema Malini, Esha Deol and Bharat Thakhtani at Premier of CAKEWALK
- Soha Ali Khan, Archana Puran Singh and Others at Cintaa 48 Hour Film Projects Actfest.2
- Saudi Crown Prince begins India trip under shadow of Kashmir attack