Mumbai, Apr 05 (ANI): After the Jodhpur Trial Court convicted actor Salman Khan, while acquitting other accused in the 1998 Blackbuck Poaching Case on Thursday, the fanatics of the Dabangg actor are sad and praying that the higher court will give some relief to the actor. Co-accused and Bollywood actors Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Neelam and Tabu were also present in court during pronouncement of the verdict. The Jodhpur trial court pronounced the judgment, while holding off on awarding the quantum of punishment for the Bollywood actor right away. The sentencing is expected to announce shortly.
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj
- EAM Swaraj meets Venezuelan Foreign Affairs Minister Jorge Arreaza
- Brazil’s ex-president Lula can be jailed, rules top court
- Meeke sets pace for French rally