Amaravati, Nov 01 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Information Technology (IT) Minister Nara Lokesh met representatives of Block Chain technology companies at his chamber in the state secretariat on Wednesday. They discussed setting up Block Chain Technology Park in Visakhapatnam. Apla, Phoenix and Oasis Grace companies came forward to the park at Visakhapatnam. A three-phase plan is also prepared. In the 1st phase, block chain technology training center will be setup in 180 days, a consortium to be formed with 12 block chain technology companies, 1,000 jobs to be provided within one year. Speaking at the event, Lokesh said the Andhra Pradesh government is using technology in governance as imminent cyber threat is higher. Through block chain technology, cyber attacks in all the government departments can be prevented. AP has the potential to become global leader in development of block chain technology.
- Next story Rahul Questions Modi Over 33,000 Crore Of Nano Loan
- Previous story Watch: Rahul Gandhi holds massive road show
- Confirmed! Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer Singh in ‘Simmba’
- Mercedes’ Bottas hoping for strong finish in Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Sufiyon Ki Vaadi Ep#203 (Program) – Mar 20, 2018
- Facebook and the Fed put Asian markets on edge
- 4-months-old girl branded with hot iron rod for medical treatment