Australia’s government is proposing to permanently ban entry by asylum seekers sent to Manus Island and Nauru after trying to reach the country by boat. Paul Chapman reports.
- Next story RedBulls ready to open their postseason against Impact, Keane and Galaxy take on Rapids
- Previous story Jorhat boy bags five Gold medals in South Asia Aquatic Championship
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1