The Bank of England raised interest rates for the first time in more than 10 years on Thursday, but sterling slid after the central bank said it expected only “very gradual” further increases as Britain prepares to leave the European Union. Julian Satterthwaite reports.
- Next story Xiaomi launches affordable selfie-focused Redmi Y-series with Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite
- Previous story Trump calls GOP tax bill ‘big, beautiful Christmas present’
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine