The Bank of England raised interest rates for the first time in more than 10 years on Thursday, but sterling slid after the central bank said it expected only “very gradual” further increases as Britain prepares to leave the European Union. Julian Satterthwaite reports.
- Next story Xiaomi launches affordable selfie-focused Redmi Y-series with Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite
- Previous story Trump calls GOP tax bill ‘big, beautiful Christmas present’
- Sushil & Vijender Inspired Me To Take Up Sports Para Asian Games Medalist Sundar Gurjar
- Hindus in Birgunj celebrate Navratri
- #MeToo movement: Vinta Nanda files complaint against Alok Nath
- Indian Army is fully prepared: Lt Gen Ranbir Singh on Pakistan threats
- Watch: Police anti-landmine vehicle hits car in Chhattisgarh’s Kanker