The Bank of England raised interest rates for the first time in more than 10 years on Thursday, but sterling slid after the central bank said it expected only “very gradual” further increases as Britain prepares to leave the European Union. Julian Satterthwaite reports.
- Next story Xiaomi launches affordable selfie-focused Redmi Y-series with Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite
- Previous story Trump calls GOP tax bill ‘big, beautiful Christmas present’
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms