New Delhi, Oct 18 (ANI): The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Wednesday asserted that they will probe the facts and circumstances revealed in connection to Bofors scam, including the information provided by Michael Hershman to a TV channel in an interview. This statement comes a day after Michael Hershman, who first found Bofors papers, gave an interview to a leading TV channel alleging that the Rajiv Gandhi-led Congress government had sabotaged his investigation. The scam connects to the multi-crore deal between India and Swedish arms manufacturer AB Bofors for the supply of Howitzer guns to Indian Army.
- Next story Diwali cheer for state employees as Rajasthan Govt. implements 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- Previous story Tihar festival begins in Nepal
- Diwali cheer for state employees as Rajasthan Govt. implements 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- Bofors scam: CBI to probe alleged sabotage angle by Rajiv Gandhi government
- Tihar festival begins in Nepal
- Dogs honoured in Nepal on second day of ‘Tihar festival’
- Setting example of communal harmony, Muslim women celebrate Diwali with zeal