12 people were killed and around 100 were scalded as a boiler exploded this evening in the newest power generating unit at a state-run NTPC plant in Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh. The injured are being treated at two hospitals including one within the NTPC campus. Those with the worst burn injuries are being taken to hospitals in Lucknow, around 110 km away. National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) team has also been sent to conduct rescue operations.
- Next story BCCI Should Follow What The WADA Rule Says- Kapil Dev
- Previous story Congress Is Not Capable Of Winning Election In Himachal -Amit Shah
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters