12 people were killed and around 100 were scalded as a boiler exploded this evening in the newest power generating unit at a state-run NTPC plant in Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh. The injured are being treated at two hospitals including one within the NTPC campus. Those with the worst burn injuries are being taken to hospitals in Lucknow, around 110 km away. National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) team has also been sent to conduct rescue operations.
- Bolier Blast At NTPC Power Plant Left 12 Dead And 100 Injured
- Congress Is Not Capable Of Winning Election In Himachal -Amit Shah
- Chala Hawa Yeu Dya 30 and 31 October 2017 Bhau Kadam As Dada Kondke Zee Marathi
- Arjun Bijlani and Nandish Sandhu’s BROMANCE At Arjun’s Birthday Bash
- Sanjeeda Sheikh DITCHES Aamir Ali For Arjun Bijlani Birthday Bash