Bolivian coca growers clashed with authorities in La Paz on Thursday after the government decided to replace the senior leadership of their governing board. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Trump ousts McMaster, taps Bolton as national security adviser
- Previous story Dow tumbles 724 points on trade war fears
- Piyush Goyal, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani dedicate India’s First Railway University to nation in Vadodara
- National security & defence sector are either punching bag or funding source for Congress: PM Modi
- Ahmed Patel meets RLSP chief Upendra Kushwaha at his residence
- Rafale deal verdict: Nothing to investigate in this matter, says Subramanian Swamy
- Rafale verdict: BJP has embarrassed Supreme Court, says Kapil Sibal