The film fraternity saw another special screening when the Deol brothers Sunny & Bobby, along with co-star Shreyas Talpade, organized a special screening of their film ‘Poster Boyz’ for Bollywood stars. Sonali Kulkarni, Kunal Khemu, Manjari Phadnis and Arshad Warsi were among those who watched the film ahead of its release on Friday. The film is based on the subject of vasectomy, which is still considered a taboo in Indian society. ‘Poster Boys’ is Shreyas Talpade’s debut as a director and is the remake of Marathi film ‘Poshter Boyz’, which released in 2014. This is also Bobby Deol’s first film in three years. After Poster Boys, Sunny and Bobby Deol will unite again for the third installment of the ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ franchise.
- Next story Kroger’s weak outlook pummels stock
- Previous story Stars Who Went Through Massive Makeover For A Biopic
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank