The film fraternity saw another special screening when the Deol brothers Sunny & Bobby, along with co-star Shreyas Talpade, organized a special screening of their film ‘Poster Boyz’ for Bollywood stars. Sonali Kulkarni, Kunal Khemu, Manjari Phadnis and Arshad Warsi were among those who watched the film ahead of its release on Friday. The film is based on the subject of vasectomy, which is still considered a taboo in Indian society. ‘Poster Boys’ is Shreyas Talpade’s debut as a director and is the remake of Marathi film ‘Poshter Boyz’, which released in 2014. This is also Bobby Deol’s first film in three years. After Poster Boys, Sunny and Bobby Deol will unite again for the third installment of the ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ franchise.
- Bollywood Celebs Attend Premiere Of Sunny Deol’s ‘Poster Boyz’
- Stars Who Went Through Massive Makeover For A Biopic
- Hina Khan and Boyfriend Rocky’s LOVE MOMENTS Captured On Camera
- Tejasswi To ROMANCE This Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 Contestant Pehredaar Piya Ki
- Zidane wants rival Barca to always remain in La Liga