New Delhi, Oct 19 (ANI): Bollywood celebrities were all decked up in glittery, shimmery attires as the celebrations for the festival of lights began in the tinsel town. With celebs throwing bash for film fraternity, the entire Bollywood seemed to be socked in the festive spirit. Diva Sophie Choudry posted pictures from Sanjay Dutt’s grand Diwali party where she stunned the evening in beautiful Masaba Gupta attire. Shilpa Shetty Kundra got Diwali ready in a stunning maroon saree by ace designer Manish Malhotra. Bollywood’s famous fashionista Sonam Kapoor took to her Instagram account to share her Diwali attire designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. The ‘Veere di Wedding’ star looked fashionista in every sense of the word. Producer and Director Ekta Kapoor posted a beautiful Diwali picture with Kriti Sanon and television actresses Karishma Tanna, Mouni Roy, Mona Singh and others. The ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ actress Kriti Sanon also chose to glam in a Manish Malhotra outfit this Diwali. She captioned her picture as ‘And its my favorite @manishmalhotra05 for Diwali! love love love!’ Styled by Mohit Rai, actress Sonakshi Sinha chose hues of white and pink as she posed on Instagram.
- Next story Massive fire breaks out at Kandawgyi Palace
- Previous story Sports Fraternity Wishes Fans On Diwali
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj
- EAM Swaraj meets Venezuelan Foreign Affairs Minister Jorge Arreaza
- Brazil’s ex-president Lula can be jailed, rules top court
- Meeke sets pace for French rally