‘Pink’ fame actress Kirti Kulhari, Sara Jane Dias, Tisca Chopra and TV actor Karan Tacker attended a panel discussion on freedom of expression and dealing with depression. This panel discussion was organized by INDASDA Foundation and a health magazine ‘Doc Plus’. While talking about dealing with stress in real life, the actress said that actors are prone to break down due to the immense pressure from all the quarters. Commenting on suffering from depression, Tisca Chopra said people are still lonely despite having many friends on social media.
- Next story Candles, hymns for woman killed in racial violence
- Previous story WB Municipal Polls: TMC Rules, BJP Far Second
- Superfan’s glimpse of UK royals means trans-Atlantic travel, camping
- 1900s Iraq through the eyes of British spy Gertrude Bell
- No Outsider Needs To Tell Us What To Do Sachin On Afridi
- Bizarre California hanging death leads to $5 million civil judgment
- ANUPAM KHER’S FIRST LOOK IN ‘THE ACCIDENTAL PRIME MINISTER