In a country like India, opening up about mental illness is something which is not considered worthy of attention. There is always a stigma attached. For celebrities, it becomes really difficult, to be frank about dealing with depression as it can hamper their public image in no time. However, there are some A-lister celebs brave enough to talk openly about their mental illnesses. Recently Ileana D’Cruz opened up about battling depression and body dysmorphic disorder at the start of her career in the latest advertisement of a denim brand.
- Next story Merger to create new European steel giant
- Previous story Global growth gets more in sync – OECD
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli