In a country like India, opening up about mental illness is something which is not considered worthy of attention. There is always a stigma attached. For celebrities, it becomes really difficult, to be frank about dealing with depression as it can hamper their public image in no time. However, there are some A-lister celebs brave enough to talk openly about their mental illnesses. Recently Ileana D’Cruz opened up about battling depression and body dysmorphic disorder at the start of her career in the latest advertisement of a denim brand.
- Next story Merger to create new European steel giant
- Previous story Global growth gets more in sync – OECD
- Indycar champion Josef Newgarden unveils new design at Detroit Autio Show
- Wall Street falls with oil prices
- Police seek motive for parents who held 13 siblings
- WH doctor says Trump in ‘excellent’ overall health, had normal score on cognitive exam
- Lena Hoschek takes Berlin Fashion Week down the garden path