A bomb explodes near a crowded market in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 15 people, officials say, the latest attack to hit the restive southwestern province of Baluchistan. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Virginia white supremacist rally: Over 2 dead after car plows into crowd
- Previous story Transgenders protest demanding fair rights, opportunities
- News Week South Asia (Weekly Program) – 01 Apr, 2018
- VK Singh leaves for Iraq to bring mortal remains of 38 Indians killed in Mosul
- Contact lost with recently launched GSAT-6A, ISRO confirms
- Pope baptises Italy “migrant hero” at Easter eve service
- Minor girl burns self over alleged harassment, 2 arrested