Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Aug 23 (ANI): All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) spokesperson C.R. Saraswathi on Wednesday accused two factions of avoiding them. Saraswathi said that both E. Palaniswamy and O. Panneerselvam were supporting Sasikala and gave affidavits in her favour. They wanted her to take over the party and the government. She said that they have betrayed Sasikala, which is not acceptable.
- Next story AIADMK supporters protest near resort where MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran are lodged
- Previous story Commission will be set up to examine sub-categorisation of OBCs: Arun Jaitley
- ‘Lava bomb’ leaves 23 injured on Hawaii tour boat
- Udaan 17th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Event
- Mayawati removes Jai Prakash Singh from national coordinator post
- 8 Olympic Games Changed The Face Of Indian Sports- Sharath Kamal
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal demands capital punishment in minor girl rape cases