Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 19 (ANI): Former chief minister of Tamil Nadu O Panneerselvam on Wednesday expressed confidence and said that both the factions of Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) will hold talks and act as per the aspirations of lakhs and lakhs of party workers. “Both the factions will talk with each other and will act according to the lakhs and lakhs of party workers’ wishes,” he said. Panneerselvam’s comments came after AIADMK delinked Sasikala, TTV Dinakaran and their family members from the party yesterday.
- Both factions of AIADMK will hold talks: O Panneerselvam
- Heat wave grips country! Watch how people beat rising temperature this summer
- Finally! Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar re-unite for a new show
- Tamil Nadu drought situation: DMK demands special assembly session from speaker
- Centre Clears 3000 Crore For VVPATs