World 100-metre champion Tori Bowie says she is aiming to compete in the long jump at next year’s IAAF World Indoor Championship in Birmingham, UK.
- Next story ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ passed with only 3 verbal cuts, confirms Akshay Kumar
- Previous story Ajay Devgn Slams News About Sex Scenes in Baadshaho
- Boca fans celebrate in Buenos Aires after team’s first goal
- Boca and River fans ready for action as Copa Libertadores final finally arrives
- River Plate, Boca Juniors arrive at stadium for Libertadores final
- Top Dem says Trump may face jail over hush money
- Singer Shaan performs at Bhubaneswar City Festival