World 100-metre champion Tori Bowie says she is aiming to compete in the long jump at next year’s IAAF World Indoor Championship in Birmingham, UK.
- Next story ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ passed with only 3 verbal cuts, confirms Akshay Kumar
- Previous story Ajay Devgn Slams News About Sex Scenes in Baadshaho
- BSP decided to contest upcoming polls in alliance with Janta Congress Chhattisgarh: Mayawati
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican relieves Franco Mulakkal from diocese duties, protests continue
- BSF jawan killing is an extreme form of barbaric act: MEA
- Equitable thinking & development key to state’s prosperity: CM Raje