Las Vegas (United States), Aug 27 (ANI): The ‘boxing beast’ Floyd Mayweather kissed the glory once again after defeating Conor McGregor with mouthwatering 10th round TKO making a record of 50-0. Floyd Mayweather scored a 10th round technical knockout over Conor McGregor on Saturday. By this triumph, the ruthless champ marked his legacy as one of boxing’s all-time greats. Opponent McGregor, who made his professional boxing debut, had lauded that he would knock out the 40-year-old American beast early but his lack of ring savvy betrayed him as Mayweather improved to 50-0 to surpass heavyweight great Rocky Marciano’s 49-0 record for most wins without a loss or draw.
- Next story Police, CRPF to take out flag march asking for peace in Haryana
- Previous story Number of followers inside Dera is dropping, curfew to continue tomorrow: Sirsa DC
- Week ahead: markets sour on EM, trade outlook – Apple to provide sweet note?
- Elton John launches final world tour
- Putin experiences technical problems while voting for Moscow mayor
- Pence echoes Trump’s assertion that column is national security issue
- Tour champion Thomas signs new deal with Team Sky