Las Vegas (United States), Aug 27 (ANI): The ‘boxing beast’ Floyd Mayweather kissed the glory once again after defeating Conor McGregor with mouthwatering 10th round TKO making a record of 50-0. Floyd Mayweather scored a 10th round technical knockout over Conor McGregor on Saturday. By this triumph, the ruthless champ marked his legacy as one of boxing’s all-time greats. Opponent McGregor, who made his professional boxing debut, had lauded that he would knock out the 40-year-old American beast early but his lack of ring savvy betrayed him as Mayweather improved to 50-0 to surpass heavyweight great Rocky Marciano’s 49-0 record for most wins without a loss or draw.
- Next story Police, CRPF to take out flag march asking for peace in Haryana
- Previous story Number of followers inside Dera is dropping, curfew to continue tomorrow: Sirsa DC
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter
- Opposition believes no-trust motion will highlight Centre’s failures
- 5 million cash and 50 kilos of gold recovered in the IncomeTex Raid at Kanhaiyalal