Las Vegas (United States), Aug 27 (ANI): The ‘boxing beast’ Floyd Mayweather kissed the glory once again after defeating Conor McGregor with mouthwatering 10th round TKO making a record of 50-0. Floyd Mayweather scored a 10th round technical knockout over Conor McGregor on Saturday. By this triumph, the ruthless champ marked his legacy as one of boxing’s all-time greats. Opponent McGregor, who made his professional boxing debut, had lauded that he would knock out the 40-year-old American beast early but his lack of ring savvy betrayed him as Mayweather improved to 50-0 to surpass heavyweight great Rocky Marciano’s 49-0 record for most wins without a loss or draw.
- ‘Boxing beast’ Mayweather marks 50-0 with 10th round win over McGregor
- Number of followers inside Dera is dropping, curfew to continue tomorrow: Sirsa DC
- 4-year-old boy dies in swimming pool allegedly after electricity leakage
- ‘Don’t bargain with small shopkeepers,’ advises PM Modi
- Akhilesh Yadav, Gulam Nabi, Mamata Banerjee attend RJD’s ‘BJP bhagao, Desh bachao’ rally