Hyderabad, Jan 13 (ANI): A boy, who was duped by an agent and trafficked to Saudi Arabia, has been rescued by the Ministry of External Affairs and the Indian embassy there. The victim, Mohammad Jamaal and his mother thanked External Affairs Minister (EAM) Sushma Swaraj and the Indian embassy for their help.
- Next story Dharmendra Pradhan joins ‘Ahinsa Yatra’ with Jain Muni Acharya Mahashraman
- Previous story ‘Window closing’ for California mudslide searchers as death toll rises to 18
- Japan’s ‘Citizen Runner’ wants to go pro
- Devotees in huge numbers gather to pay tribute to Shivakumara Swami
- Ready to take on challenge, will try to repeat Australia performance: Kohli ahead of NZ series
- Cleaning drive initiated in Dal Lake first time during winters
- Family throws infant over suspicion of being possessed by evil spirits