Los Angeles (USA), July 28 (ANI): All Katy Perry fans, brace yourself for the big musical award night 2017 MTV Video Music Awards. Pop sensation Katy Perry will be hosting the big musical award night this year, which will go live on August 27 from the Forum in Inglewood. The 32-year-old American singer took to her Twitter handle to confirm the news. The tweet was accompanied by a short promo video which sees Perry as an astronaut, launching herself on moon. The ‘Roar’ songstress has five nominations this year, including best pop video for ‘Chained to the Rhythm.’ She will also be performing at the event. The MTV Video Music Awards will air live from California on Sunday, August 27 at 8 p.m.
- Next story Our demand for ‘secret ballot’ denied, JDU MLAs kept in safe house, claims Tejashwi Yadav
- Previous story Ranveer Singh Deepika Padukone BREAK UP Story REVEALED
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court