Brain damage found in former footballers is fuelling concerns that frequent knocks from heading the ball or colliding with other players could cause dementia, as Stuart McDill reports.
- Next story Trump says UN has treated Israel ‘very, very unfairly’
- Previous story Libya prepares to celebrate sixth anniversary of the uprising
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli