An annual New Year tradition has returned in Brazil, where the faithful are flocking to the beach to pay tribute to the queen of the sea. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story Delhi-NCR citizens will soon need five oxygen cylinders a day to survive pollution
- Previous story Facebook apologises for being inconsistent in removing offensive posts
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom
- Watch: Boney Kapoor visits Arjun Kapoor with Janhvi and Khushi