An annual New Year tradition has returned in Brazil, where the faithful are flocking to the beach to pay tribute to the queen of the sea. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story Delhi-NCR citizens will soon need five oxygen cylinders a day to survive pollution
- Previous story Facebook apologises for being inconsistent in removing offensive posts
- Watch: Heart patient waits hours for ambulance under tree
- UP couple ties the knot at police station, here’s why
- ‘Mahapariksha Abhiyan’ held for 56 prisoners
- Over 100 houses gutted in fire in Uttar Pradesh
- NBA players protest recent killing of unarmed black man in public service announcment and on court