Gorakhpur (U.P.), Aug 12 (ANI): Addressing the mediapersons regarding the heart-wrenching Gorakhpur hospital tragedy, Uttar Pradesh Medical Education Minister Ashutosh Tandon said a high level probe will take place in this case headed by Principal Secretary and they will wait for report. The Medical Education Minister added that the BRD Medical College principal has been suspended with immediate effect for this negligent behaviour.
- Next story Pakistan Army behind genocide in Balochistan, says Baloch activist Taj Baloch
- Previous story Looking forward to ‘exciting new’ phase: Vidya Balan on being appointed new CBFC member
- Amidst Cyclone Titli, Odisha CM cancels birthday celebration
- Speed of decision making not good for brand India: BP Chief
- Watch: Glimpse of Durga Puja celebrations from Mumbai
- ‘The Little Drummer Girl’ cast talk politics and TV
- Vulcan CEO says company to honor Paul Allen’s legacy to “improve the world”