Gorakhpur (U.P.), Aug 12 (ANI): Addressing the mediapersons regarding the heart-wrenching Gorakhpur hospital tragedy, Uttar Pradesh Medical Education Minister Ashutosh Tandon said a high level probe will take place in this case headed by Principal Secretary and they will wait for report. The Medical Education Minister added that the BRD Medical College principal has been suspended with immediate effect for this negligent behaviour.
- Previous story Looking forward to ‘exciting new’ phase: Vidya Balan on being appointed new CBFC member
- BRD College Principal suspended, high level probe to be initiated: U.P. Medical Education Minister
- Looking forward to ‘exciting new’ phase: Vidya Balan on being appointed new CBFC member
- Trying to understand process, will use my experience, knowledge: CBFC chairperson Prasoon Joshi
- Children did not die due to disruption of oxygen supply: U.P. Health Minister
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Oxygen supply agency denies ‘lack of oxygen’ allegations