British and EU negotiators have hit a dead-end over money in four days of talks, the European Union’s Michel Barnier said on Thursday as he ruled out discussions on future trade being allowed to start by EU leaders next week. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Japan expands its retail business in Southeast Asia
- Previous story We Are In Full Election Mode Says Himachal Congress
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants