New Delhi, Jan 12 (ANI): American actress Brie Larson has reportedly called off her engagement with fiancé Alex Greenwald, with whom she was with for the last five years. According to E! Online, the 29-year-old Academy Award winner and her fiancé have reportedly called off their engagement. “They have taken a step back from their engagement for the time being but they remain close,” a source told the magazine. The two reportedly started dating in 2013, following which the ‘Captain Marvel’ actor got engaged to Greenwald in May 2016. The latter had proposed Larson during a trip to Tokyo.
- Brie Larson calls off engagement with Alex Greenwald
- Big B gets emotional on wrapping ‘Jhund’ shoot
- BJP confident of failure of SP-BSP alliance ahead of Lok Sabha polls
- BJP Council Meet: ‘Corruption’ feature of Congress, ours is ‘good governance’, says Gadkari
- India hasn’t witnessed any major terrorist attack after 2014: Nirmala Sitharaman