World sales of personal luxury goods are set to grow by a stronger- than-expected 2-4 percent, with Europe championing this global growth, a study by consultancy group Bain & Co showed. Nathalie Kantaris Diaz reports.
- Next story A $10.8 Billion Plane Deal Being Probed, UPA Cleared It
- Previous story Southgate says Rooney must play regularly to merit place in England squad
- Real Madrid boss Solari dismisses Mourinho link ahead of Club World Cup campaign
- Kangana looks fierce as ‘Rani Laxmibai’ in ‘Manikarnika’ trailer
- Deepika celebrates 3 years of Mastani
- Cyclone ‘Phethai’: Heavy rainfall triggers flood like situation in Guwahati & North East
- Pete Davidson avoids Ariana Grande at ‘SNL’