The Bank of England squares up to a rate-setting dilemma as – one day before the MPC decision – UK retailer Next warns of ‘extremely volatile’ trading conditions amid fragile consumer confidence, but manufacturers describe robust growth and rising inflation pressures. David Pollard reports.
- Britain economy: BoE watching Next instalment?
- Abhishek Bachchan Roped In For ‘Raw’ After Sushant Opts Out?
- 8 dead and 12 wounded in terrorist attack on New York’s Manhattan in US
- Australia’s famous Uluru outback monolith to be closed to climbers
- Obama cracks “born in Kenya” joke, decries today’s politics