During a visit to Australia, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said one of the first missions of the UK’s new aircraft carriers will be in the disputed South China Sea. Jacob Greaves reports.
- Britain set to patrol South China Sea
- ‘No directives yet’ to implement transgender policy: Army Chief of Staff
- Venice Film Festival to showcase real stars and virtual reality
- Train station religious kiosks offer guidance to Cairo’s commuters
- U.S.-trained Iraqi army unit committed war crimes in Mosul-HRW