Seven lawmakers split from Britain’s opposition Labour party on Monday (February 18) saying that the leadership’s failures over Brexit, anti-Semitism and a culture of bullying had left them no choice. Megan Revell reports.
- Britain’s Labour splits over Brexit, anti-Semitism
- Britain’s Labour Party splits over Brexit and anti-Semitism rows
- I’m With Army Emotion To Emotion, Shoulder To Shoulder, Says Gambhir
- Smurfin’ around: German town breaks world record for largest Smurf meeting
- Erdem- Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019 Ready-to-Wear Show in London