Farmers are warning that the UK government needs to act fast to ensure a supply of seasonal migrant labour after Brexit. Arrivals are already dropping, and they warn farms could move or close down. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story Grand Welcome For Indian Women’s Cricket Team
- Previous story NASA astronaut captures aurora space spectacle
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court