President Donald Trump and Broadcom Chief Executive Hock Tan said on Thursday that the chipmaker is moving its headquarters from Singapore to the United States. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story House unveils plan to overhaul tax code
- Previous story Beatles, Prince, Presley items up for auction
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo