Attari-Wagah Border (Amritsar), Oct 19 (ANI): Personnel of the Border Security Force and the Pakistani Rangers stationed at the Attari-Wagah border in Punjab exchanged sweets and pleasantries on the occasion of Diwali on Thursday. Diwali is celebrated with great fervour and gaiety across India as it marks the return of Lord Rama to Ayodhya after he defeated the powerful demon king of Lanka, Ravana. Diwali is also celebrated in honour of Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth and prosperity. It is believed that Lakshmi showers her blessings upon those homes that are clean and well lit.
- Next story Muslim families busy making firecrackers for Hindus on Diwali festival
- Previous story Fought in ‘salwar-kameez’ to stay connected with my culture: Kavita on being 1st Indian woman WWE wrestler
- Aamna Sharif Workout Session On Her GYM
- Aishwarya Rai At Women Cancer Initiative Annual Fundraising Soul Stirrings 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee Others At Celebrate 20 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- Ferrari Monza SP2 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I
- Ferrari Monza SP2 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II