As the Lakme Fashion Week Winter 2017 took off in Mumbai, there was a bevy of Gen Next designers like Sunita Shanker, Sonali Verma, Sanjay Garg, Gaurav Jai Gupta, Sweta Kapur, Masaba Gupta and Anavila, who highlighted social causes and expressed their opinion through their collection. Some of the finest designers of the country like Sumiran Kabir Sharma, Manish Malhotra, Anushree Reddy, Minish Arora, Falguni & Shane Peacock are set to highlight their collection at gala event this year. Dia Mirza, Swara Bhaskar, Sonali Kulkarni, Mandira Bedi, Sonal Chauhan, Ira Dubey, Sayani Gupta Neha Dhupia and Kalki Koechlin were among the stunning starlets who set the temperature rising at the extravaganza event.
- Btown Divas Turn Up The Heat On At Lakme Fashion Week/Winter 2017
- Special Olympics Receives $1ML Grant To Launch Mission Inclusion Bharat
- Varun Dhawan And Girlfriend Natasha Dalal At Judwaa Special Screening Of Judwaa 2
- Farmers Are Ready To Take Bullets If Not Provided Sufficient Water
- Sasikala Walked Out Of Prison? At Least CCTV Says So