As the Lakme Fashion Week Winter 2017 took off in Mumbai, there was a bevy of Gen Next designers like Sunita Shanker, Sonali Verma, Sanjay Garg, Gaurav Jai Gupta, Sweta Kapur, Masaba Gupta and Anavila, who highlighted social causes and expressed their opinion through their collection. Some of the finest designers of the country like Sumiran Kabir Sharma, Manish Malhotra, Anushree Reddy, Minish Arora, Falguni & Shane Peacock are set to highlight their collection at gala event this year. Dia Mirza, Swara Bhaskar, Sonali Kulkarni, Mandira Bedi, Sonal Chauhan, Ira Dubey, Sayani Gupta Neha Dhupia and Kalki Koechlin were among the stunning starlets who set the temperature rising at the extravaganza event.
- Next story Fisherman catches message in a bottle in isolated Gaza
- Previous story Special Olympics Receives $1ML Grant To Launch Mission Inclusion Bharat
- Marco de Vincenzo Show- Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- MP Girl Becomes India’s First Girl To Fly A Fighter Plane
- AIADMK Launches Jaya Lalitha Bronze Statue
- Marco de Vincenzo Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan (with interview)
- Versace Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan