Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Jan 14 (ANI): Two people were injured after a three-storey building in Nithari village in sector-31, Noida collapsed on Monday. Several people are feared trapped under the debris. Locals hurried to the spot and started the rescue operation. All the rescued have been rushed to a nearby hospital.
- Building collapses in Noida, several feared trapped under the debris
- Want to make Lucknow India’s beautiful city: Rajnath Singh
- Undeterred By Controversies, Mithali All Set To Go For Kiwi Series
- India May Lose “Battle” Against Australia But World Cup “War” Must Be Won: Atul Wassan
- Indian Fans Belief On Federer’s Win In Austrailian Open