New Delhi, Dec 04 (ANI): Launching a scathing attack on Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath, Congress’ leader Kapil Sibal said that instead of taking care of his own state, he is going to other states and spreading venom. Speaking on the Bulandshahr mob violence, he said that it’s a very unfortunate incident, in which an SHO was killed. He also said that these kinds of incidents prove that there is no law or order in the state.
- Bulandshahr violence: CM Yogi spreading venom in states, says Kapil Sibal
- J&K panchayat elections: Polling for 7th phase underway
- SIT formed to probe death of police inspector Subodh Kumar
- India vs Australia: Indian cricket team practices ahead of maiden test match
- Delhi’s air quality spirals, likely to worsen