Millions have traveled to spots along the eclipse route in the U.S. As Fred Katayama reports, some hotels are nearly all full, and stocks tend to rise in the year after a total eclipse.
- Businesses cash in on eclipse
- £21 million repairs silence Big Ben
- Will give our best in upcoming Commonwealth Games: Gold medalist Abhinav Bindra
- Utkal train derailment: ‘Accident took place due to human failure’, admits Railway Safety Commissioner
- 3 Newborns Died Due To Oxygen Shortage In Raipur Hospital