It’s springtime in the bamboo-forested hills surrounding eastern China’s Lin’an city, and that means busy mornings of harvesting, packing and selling tonnes of the edible bamboo shoots that the region is famed for.
- Busy harvest time in China’s bamboo forests
- IMF downplays differences with Trump administration over trade
- BJP MLA takes U-Turn, asks politicians to talk to stone pelters
- Five Madhesi parties unify to form Rastriya Janata Party
- Inventing names for Arunachal Pradesh towns doesn’t make China’s claim legal: MEA