As the investigation unfolds into how 13 siblings were kept starved and chained allegedly by their parents in California, officials are focusing on the health and well being of the children following their discovery on Sunday. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business
- Youth allegedly commits suicide in police custody
- Discussion with Israeli PM to benefit farmers: UP CM Yogi Adityanath