Hyderabad, Jan 14 (ANI): Minister for Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Jupally Krishna Rao held a Cabinet meeting to finalise its recommendations on new Panchayat Raj Act in Hyderabad. These recommendations will strengthen Sarpanch’s in the village level. The Cabinet Sub Committees constituted to suggest implementation of input subsidy to farmers and amendments to Panchayat Raj Act have submitted their reports to CM K Chandrasekhar Rao.
- Cabinet sub-committee submits draft Panchayat Raj bill to CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao
- Telangana Deputy CM Mahamood Ali starts Kite Festival
- Watch: Thousands take holy dip in River Ganga on Makar Sankranti
- IT minister K.T. Rama Rao holds review meeting to curb human trafficking in state
- Traders protest against load shedding in PoK